The government has introduced legislation which means all companies will have to automatically enrol their eligible workers into a contributory pension plan.
Employers can choose which pension scheme to use, provided it meets certain criteria. It could be their own scheme, another arrangement or they may choose to enrol their staff into NEST (National Employment Savings Trust). Employers who do not have a pension scheme in place will need to select one.
However, there may be other workplace pension schemes which are more suitable. Download the free employers guide to understand your options.
• Guidance for small employers
• Understand your responsibilities
• Learn how to enrol workers & qualifying schemes
• What is NEST? Is it the best option for you?
• How much will Auto Enrolment cost?
Complete the form to download the guide for employers